Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pop's Birthday

Today is my dad's birthday! Happy Birthday Pops!

My mom put together a birthday dinner this evening so the family could get together to celebrate. I was glad that all three of us kids (and our families) could be there along with GG, Papa and Derrill. It's rare we can all get together in the middle of the week.

I usually start with pictures, but I have to share these videos from the evening first! Eli and Caleb had a blast playing together all evening. I don't know about Eli, but Caleb pretty much passed out as soon as he got home. The energy in these videos is seriously how they were all evening! There was lots of running up and down the hallway and at one point we heard Eli say, "What do you want to do cousin?"...it was very cute!





And now for the random pictures:

GG with Aaron
Aunt Katy held onto Aaron most of the evening...I think she liked it : ) 
Yummy cupcakes

Cuddling with Aunt Katy
Happy Birthday Pops! We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment