Friday, July 15, 2011

End of Hospital Visit

The last half of our hospital stay went by fairly quickly. 

On Wednesday, my mom came to stay with Aaron and I while Jonathan went home to clean up, check on the house, and spend some time with Caleb. That afternoon my mom came up to the hospital for Caleb to visit and Mal stopped by to bring Jonathan dinner. Other than that, we spent the day continuing my recovery and getting to know Aaron better. (and a friend of mine stopped by a little after lunch to meet Aaron)

I knew I'd get to leave on Thursday, but the timing depended on when my doctor could stop in to do a final check. She hoped to come by before her morning appointments, but was unable to get to the hospital until lunch time. Once she came in and okayed me for discharge, the nurses worked as quickly as possible to get us ready to go home...but that's all for another post! 

Here are a few more pictures from Wednesday and Thursday...

Proud Daddy

Caleb has been VERY curious around Aaron : )
Three of us...
We haven't let Caleb really touch Aaron much, but he likes to point.  I think here we had asked where Aaron's nose was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment