Sunday, March 31, 2013

Dying Easter Eggs

I didn't plan on dying Easter eggs with the boys this year. I know...I'm a horrible Mommy! We've been passing around a nasty cold/cough/sore throat for a few weeks now and it just wasn't high on my priority list. GG found out it was not in my plans and just couldn't stand it! On Friday morning she called me from the grocery store with an egg dying kit and eggs in her basket and asked if the boys could please come over that afternoon to dye eggs. I said sure, and before I knew it we were heading over to GG's to have some fun. 

Getting set up with the different colors
Starting the first egg
Learning how to dip
Derrill decorating his egg
Aaron with an egg
Caleb had trouble just using one color per egg! It was so tempting to try new colors!
Serious egg decorating
Thank goodness for old plastic place mats!
Happy Guy
Papa got a good picture of the rest of us
Derrill trying to teach Caleb how to make eggs multiple colors
Finishing off our decorating with a Nutty Butter bar
Our beautifully decorated eggs!
Thanks for the fun time GG! So glad you're in my boys life to remind us that it's ok to get messy!

No comments:

Post a Comment