Friday, April 2, 2010

I haven't forgotten!

Just a short post to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about the blog! We've had a busy couple of weeks and Spring allergies have begun. Yuck! To be honest, when I get down time, all I want to do is relax. I've got to figure out a better coping strategy for sinus headaches this season. Any suggestions? (No meds allowed!)

Unfortunately, my poor baby boy seems to be taking after his Momma. When I took him to the dr this week, his doctor warned us that allergies don't usually appear until 18-24 months, so it was more likely that he has a cold. After she examined him though, she looked at me and said, "You're right, it's allergies." She commented that she couldn't believe a 6 month old has such obvious allergies. Throughout my pregnancy, I hoped and prayed that my children would not have to deal with the medical problems I have. So far, we're not starting out so well. And the real kicker is, he's too little to take medicine. If he were an average 6 month old we wouldn't have that problem, but at 13 pounds, the dr isn't comfortable giving him meds.

Anyways, that's what's been going on around here. This weekend I plan on filling you in on our trip to the Children's Museum and the Zoo, as well as other things that have been going on in our home!

We're planning on our first veggie dinner tonight with Caleb - carrots, We'll let you know how that goes too! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment