Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful, sweet, amazing husband! I could never have asked God for a more caring, devoted, fun father for our children. Caleb is blessed beyond words to have you and I know the same can be said for Aaron from the moment he arrives. We love you so much!

~~~~~~~~

I hope we have shown Jonathan how much he is loved today! It's hard having Mother's day and Father's day on Sunday...we are so busy with church in the mornings. After this year, we've decided to celebrate those days at our house on the Saturday before so that we can do more. 

Regardless of that, we were still able to have lots of fun today! We started out the morning as usual, serving at church, attending the 10:30 service and then home for lunch and nap time. Jonathan wanted to get out and work on the deck when Caleb fell asleep, but I put my foot down! For one, it's too hot in the middle of the day and, second, how could I let him do that much work on Father's Day?! 

After Caleb woke up, we went over to GG and Papa's for some family fun. Uncle Derrill grilled hamburgers and fried french fries and onion rings. We ate and then let Eli and Caleb have some fun in our makeshift pool! 

Building with Daddy 

Caleb and Eli in the "pool"
And here are a few videos from "pool" time. It was hard to narrow down which videos to share, he was having so much fun! 




We got home and it was just about time for Caleb to go to bed. I've tried to force Jonathan to relax today, but he's currently out working on the deck...he's a bit stubborn sometimes : ) As I said before, I hope he enjoyed his day. We tried to relax and take it easy with family. I hope he knows how much we love him! 

Happy Father's Day honey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment