Monday, May 2, 2011

Concrete "Ouchie"!

Caleb had his first official fight with the concrete this weekend. He's fallen several times in the past outside, but this was the first bloody ouchie. I wasn't home to witness the event, but Jonathan tells me Caleb never even cried! He's such a big boy!



It's not life or death...but I felt it was important to document the occasion!

On a totally unrelated note - this is how my boys spent their Sunday afternoon. Jonathan dozed for a while. Caleb never fell all the way asleep, but he came very close. You can see his little blonde head at the opposite end of the couch from Jonathan in the first picture. 




After the last picture he popped up, put his blanket at Daddy's head and got off the couch. I guess he knew if he sat there any longer he would fall asleep! I love relaxing Sunday afternoons with my two boys : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment