Thursday, December 30, 2010

Legos

Caleb and Jonathan had their first father/son Lego time a few days ago. I think the pictures will explain enough (with a few added captions)....so here it goes!

"Helping" Daddy assemble his Lego gift from Santa.

"Daddy won't let me eat Legos!"

"Ok, I think I'm over it"

"Mommy wants to see, but I'm going to hide it!"

"Ok, I'll leave it for you to take a picture!"

The whole experience took all of 5 minutes, but it was a good introduction to Legos! The helicopter has since been put up so that Caleb can't get to it, but he enjoyed playing with the moving parts while we let him (under close supervision). 

I think both of my boys had fun even with the little tantrum! Can't wait until Caleb is older and they can build things together. I see a Lego invasion in my future!   : )

No comments:

Post a Comment