Monday, December 27, 2010

The Details

You have no idea how excited I am to finally get to tell everyone about baby Lutz #2! I've been keeping this secret since the Monday before Thanksgiving! And, if you know me, you know I don't keep secrets very well!

I had my first ultrasound this past Tuesday and got to see Baby kicking, rolling and the heart beat! We were quite surprised at how developed he/she is...we thought I was around 7 weeks along and it turns out I was actually 10 1/2 weeks! (Meaning I'm now a little past 11 weeks) Everything with the ultrasound looked great! This means Baby is due July 15th! Caleb and his sibling will be around 21 months apart. (My sister and I are 22 months apart and I always planned for my kids to be close together as well)

December has been a rough month for us between my morning sickness, my sinus infection; Caleb's flu, ear infection, and reaction to a medication; and Jonathan's stomach bug. I am very thankful to say my morning sickness seems to be ending (it's already MUCH better than it was a few weeks ago) and I think the rest of our household is on the way to full recovery.

Thanks to everyone for celebrating with us! I look forward to keeping everyone updated as Baby grows and July gets closer!

1 comment: