Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend Project

We've been extremely busy here at the Lutz household this weekend! I decided to take advantage of this three day weekend and tackle painting the upstairs bathroom. I knew I wanted to do as much as possible on Saturday and Sunday so that we could relax on Monday. It's a good thing... we now have plans to go to GG and Papa's house for a fish fry tomorrow! Glad I planned my project out properly!

Jonathan has been doing a lot of housework for me the past two days and watching Caleb. There's no way I could have gotten so much done without his help! I do miss Caleb though, I haven't been able to spend much time with him for the past two days. I'll still be looking for the proper "decor" for the bathroom, but the main part of the job is done! It's such a nice feeling to have that behind me!




1 comment: