Sunday, May 23, 2010

Yummy Puffs

Caleb has been doing a great job eating solids! He now eats sweet potato, squash, carrots, green beans, peas, pears, prunes, applesauce, bananas and yogurt. We just started yogurt for breakfast and he's still not really sure about it, but mixed with fruit he does ok. This week we also started offering him puffs. Wednesday was the first day we offered Caleb the snack and he needed them put in his mouth for him one at a time. Thursday and Friday he could put them in his mouth if I first put them in his hand one at a time. Yesterday he was suddenly capable of picking them up off the tray and feeding himself! In 5 days he went from needing me to do it all for him to not really needing me at all! Of course, I still stay nearby just in case, but he hasn't needed me lately!

Still working on the crawling. He's SO close.. just can't quite coordinate the hands and legs together yet! I have no doubt that he'll get it soon, he's already scooting all over the living room, soon it will be crawling all over the house!

Here's a video of him eating his puffs! So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment