Thursday, June 7, 2012

Aaron's 1st Steps!

Aaron took his very first step last night, June 6th, 
at Aunt Katy's new apartment! 

I was sitting with Katy on the couch and he was standing on the floor using my foot to hold onto. In the middle of our conversation, he let go of my foot and took one step to grab the coffee table in front of him! I quickly asked if anyone else saw him do it. Jonathan said he did, but it took a bit to register what Aaron had done! I tried to get him to walk again, but he wasn't interested.

Today I've been trying with him some more and he's starting to get it! This afternoon he took SIX steps to me!

I haven't been able to get any videos (it's hard to video and get him to walk toward you at the same time - I need my hubby home)! I wanted to document these first steps in writing though!

Officially: Aaron, you took your first step on June 6th, 5 days before you turned 11 months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment