Wednesday, May 2, 2012

PWS Spring Picnic

This past Thursday was our annual PeeWee school spring picnic! Since I was busy with teacher "duties", Mal joined Jonathan and the boys for a fun evening! I got a few pics of our family since I was walking around taking pictures of everyone during the picnic. 

They started out with a chick-fil-a picnic. I only got a picture of Grandma and Aaron since Caleb barely sat long enough to eat! Aaron enjoyed eating his dinner just like big brother!

 After eating, booths were open for the kids to enjoy. Our picnic was camping themed so he got to make a bird feeder, go fishing for a prize and make s'mores...guess which was his favorite?!?

Spreading fluff
Adding on the chocolate (best part - in my opinion)
YUM
 After the booths, we all gathered together to sing a few camping songs. There's something special about a large group of kids and their parents singing "rise and shine and give God the glory"!

I loved watching Grandma and Aaron spend some time together while Jonathan and Caleb enjoyed the booths and activities. I'm so thankful PeeWee school gives us a chance to do things as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment