Saturday, May 26, 2012

Fishing!

As Sarah and the girls left last week, we had more family arrive in town! This time it was my side of the family. My Aunt Wanda and Uncle Joel came from a visit from South Carolina. We went to my grandparent's house for dinner on Tuesday to spend some time with everyone and were surprised that Derrill was ready to do some fishing. 

It was pretty warm outside and, besides occasional gusts, there was no breeze. We didn't last long out fishing, but did manage to catch a few small catfish and croaker. We then cooled off and enjoyed dinner inside! Unfortunately, I didn't think to take any pictures after we went inside, but I got quite a few outside. 
Caleb and Pops started fishing while Derrill and Joel got ready
Caleb and Pops
Pops held the pole as Caleb took care of the reel!
Joel with the cane pole
GG and Aaron watching the fishermen
Derrill and Caleb with the first catfish of the day
Jonathan and Caleb
We enjoyed the afternoon with Wanda and Joel! I'm glad we've had so much family here lately! It's been great catching up with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment