Friday, May 18, 2012

Juliana and Lana's Early Birthday

On Monday night, the whole family came over to hang out and celebrate Juliana and Lana's birthdays. Yes, those birthdays aren't until June, but this was a good way to make them feel special since we can't be with them on their birthdays. Apparently I was over taking lots of picture by then, so we don't have many from the evening. (I was also working on some things that needed last minute attention for school, so I was a bit distracted through the evening)

Kaylee playing with Aaron's elephant...she loved this toy so much that Grandma Mal bought her one before she went home! 
After a long day it was hard to even get the kids to sit on the couch together,  so this is the best we could get for Grandma!
I just love this one...Aaron looks ready to freak out and Kaylee is trying to get Caleb away! 
Relaxing and eating cupcakes! So thankful for the Kroger bakery, I don't know when I would have done any baking during the weekend! 
Roger and Jonathan had to pull out the tray of Lego people parts....I still am not quite sure why, but they had fun putting together some people : )
The girls both got some clothes, books and toys to bring home! I was worried that Caleb might feel left out and started to have a little fit when he didn't get anything, but he never fussed. He did come curl up in my lap for a while (very uncharacteristic of him), but that was probably because he was so tired! He passed out as soon as the family left!

This was our last visit with Roger and his family. They didn't leave until Wednesday morning, but we were busy on Tuesday with the last regular day of school and our end of year program in the evening! I'm so glad they got to come visit even if just for a few days. We'll be heading up to Iowa sometime in October/November to meet Juliana's new brother or sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment