Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Welcome to the Circus!

PeeWee School put on a circus performance for parents this afternoon. All the kids were absolutely adorable doing their circus routines! My class (mostly 4 year olds) split into three groups and did a strong-man act, trapeze artists and stilt walkers. They all did a great job!

Caleb's class did a lion act. All the kids were lions jumping through rings of fire! Check out our cutie : )



He did great right at the beginning and then started looking for me. I was so proud that he stayed with his class even though he found me, he stayed with his teachers through all of the performances!

Aaron's class didn't participate since they're all so little, but they did come to watch all the fun.

One of his classmates was out today, but here are 4 of them together! Love that all of them have their pacifiers!
Aaron and Callie
I love that school gives my boys chances to do such fun things! I know they won't remember being part of the circus, but I love having these memories : )

No comments:

Post a Comment