Friday, October 14, 2011

Aaron's Room

Well, Aaron is 3 months old and we've finally finished his room! Since he started sleeping upstairs last weekend, I figured it was about time for us to organize, arrange furniture and decorate the walls : )

Please excuse the duplo blocks on the floor, Caleb was helping me figure out where to hang things!

View from the door. I love the colors in the set, it took us a while to choose a bedding set that wasn't all pastels or too "babyish"

Noah's Ark
I decided this was after the animals got off the ark : )

Thanks to Grandma Deb for the cute animal plaques around his room!
Sweet Ark plaque by the door. 
I've decided to attempt making canvases with the boys' names on them to hang above their beds. I'm going to attempt those this weekend. If they go well, I'll share them later : )

No comments:

Post a Comment