Friday, October 14, 2011

Aaron: 3 Months Old

Our sweet baby boy is 3 months old already! In the past month he has really started to take on his own little personality and I love getting to interact with him more. 


Aaron is such a happy boy. He spends most of his awake time cooing, laughing and smiling. If we talk to him, he likes to talk back. It's like we're having conversations : )


His grip is getting stronger! He likes to hold onto toys or a burp cloth while he plays and lately I've had to pry his little fingers off my shirt when I try to put him down. 


He is a pro at rolling from is tummy to his back, only he is so content on his tummy that he doesn't do it often! While on his tummy, he likes pushing up with his arms so he can look around. If he has something to push against, he also likes pushing with his feet and lunging forward! I think he's ready to go chase brother. 


He's a great sleeper too. He sleeps from around 9 until 7 or 8 most mornings. Sometimes he wakes up around 5 to eat and then goes back to sleep, but that's not the "usual". The past two mornings, I've gone up to get him and when I get to his crib I see a sweet smiling face looking at me. He was doing well going to sleep on his own at night, but since we moved him to his crib we have to get him to sleep before we put him in bed. I'd like for him to fall asleep on his own, but I'm afraid if we leave him crying too long he'll wake up his brother. I guess we'll deal with that when we have to! For now, we'll enjoy getting the extra time with him. 


I love this little boy and his sweet personality. Happy 3 month birthday Aaron Robert!

No comments:

Post a Comment