Saturday, October 29, 2011

PWS Costume Parade

Instead of trick-or-treating at school each year, we put on a candy parade. Kids get to arrive at school in their costumes and the church staff comes out to pass out candy. I love seeing the kids show off their costumes, they are so cute telling who/what they are and I really like hearing them compliment each other! It's so sweet. 

Last year, Caleb refused to wear his complete costume, so no one could tell he was a lion. This year I'm pretty sure everyone could tell! Love this little guy!

First picture in his costume this year. (It was before school and I couldn't get him to give me bear)
My classroom is the "Fire Station", so the fireman took a picture with the fire truck : ) 
During the parade
His serious face : )
Holding his loaded down halloween bag! 
Aaron also got to go through the parade. I didn't bother to get him a costume this year, but his teachers held his bag for him and he got lots of candy anyways! I guess it pays being cute : ) Jonathan and I are enjoying the loot from the boys and occasionally sharing with Caleb. We aren't planning to do a lot of trick-or-treating this year, but we will do a little around our block. 

Hope everyone enjoys a safe and fun Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment