Monday, August 8, 2011

Thanks!

For the last 4 weeks, our family has been blessed with meals from friends and family to help as we brought Aaron home and adjusted to life as a family of four. While we could have survived on frozen meals and takeout, it has been wonderful to have fresh homemade meals (and some yummy takeout) brought to us several times a week. This gift has made Jonathan going back to work a little easier on me and given us time to focus on all the other parts of life that don't just stop. (laundry, cleaning, crazy busy toddler, etc.)

I just wanted to take a minute to thank all the wonderful friends/family that have provided for us. First, thanks to Rachael Ward for organizing our meals! I never expected to be taken care of for so long!

And thanks to everyone that provided meals: Grandma & Pops, GG, Grandma Mal, Evelyn, Rachael, Lana, Sylvia, Jen, Autumn, Jennifer, Tiffany, Kate, Sonia, Che, & Erin (and a future meal from Alene!)

I can honestly say this transition would have been much more difficult if it hadn't been for all of you helping our family. Thanks to each of you!

Love,
Jonathan, Melissa, Caleb & Aaron

p.s. - We've enjoyed all the yummy desserts too, but if this were to go on too much longer I may have trouble eating somewhat healthy again! My taste buds are thankful, my hips....not so much ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment