Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Day of School

The 2011-2012 school year has begun!

PWS '11-'12
Today was Caleb's first day in a big kid class and Aaron's first day of school ever! Caleb had a great day. No crying when he left Mommy, he ate pretty well, played with friends and took a short nap. Aaron's day wasn't quite as good. He had to be held quite a bit and was generally fussy, but I think a lot of that is just that his teachers don't know what works for him yet. I'm sure after a few days he'll be doing well too. My day was great. I'm excited about the kids in my class (and my co-teachers) and loved the freedom of going to nurse Aaron when he needed me.

Working on his "meet the teacher" balloon (at home since he didn't get to go to meet the teacher!)
Having lots of fun!
Our first picture attempt this morning...love that Caleb is holding Aaron's feet!
Watching Dora after school. He was shoving food in his mouth and his eyes are closed, but it's the only picture we have of his crazy pose! 
We're all pretty wiped out this afternoon, but in a good way! I asked Caleb if he's ready to go back on Thursday and he acted like he wanted to go now! YAY for a great start to our new school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment