Sunday, August 28, 2011

Preparing for PWS!

We start PeeWee School on Tuesday! I love PWS and am excited to get started again. We had "meet the teacher" day on Thursday and I got to meet most of my kids, I can't wait to see them on Tuesday and start getting to know each of their little personalities.

Caleb & Aaron will also start on Tuesday. Caleb will be in a big kid class this year and Aaron will be in the teacher's kids class. We've been trying to make sure we have everything together and thought out so that we're not scrambling on Monday evening. The big difference for Caleb this year will be napping on a mat instead of in a crib. We got him a cute mat from GG. I put it on the floor the other day to see his reaction...



UGH...isn't he CUTE!

Thanks to Grandma Deb, Grandma Mal and GG for watching Caleb these past two weeks during my in-service days. I've enjoyed preparing for kids, but am ready for things to start! Let's bring on the school year : )

No comments:

Post a Comment