Monday, August 22, 2011

Aaron is 6 weeks old!

Instead of asking myself how on earth Aaron could possibly be 6 weeks old, I find myself wondering how it could be that he hasn't always been here with us! It just feels natural for him to be part of our family now! 

Aaron is already proving to be a strong little man! He's rolled from his tummy to his back a few times (completely on his own) and just this afternoon he did this:



He held this position long enough for me to go get the camera, turn it on and take several pictures. He held his chest several inches off the ground with just his right arm! I was amazed!

After his minute of super strength, he was tired of being on the floor so he sat in Mommy's lap for a little while. Doesn't he already look like a big boy?!?



He's been getting bigger and bigger each day. We're pretty sure he's close to 11 lbs already. He's sleeping a little longer each night. We now usually get a 6-8 hour stretch at night which is wonderful! Typically I feed him between 9 and 10 and we make it until between 3 and 5 before he needs to eat again. Then we get a short period of sleep before it's time to wake up. Only one interruption in sleep has been great! 

After I took several pictures of Aaron showing off, Caleb needed his turn with the camera too! As soon as Aaron was in my lap, Caleb plopped down on the blanket and said "cheese" over and over again! He's such a goof : ) 


Happy 6 week birthday, Aaron! We love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment