Sunday, August 21, 2011

Crazy Week

We've jumped head first into the new school year here in the Lutz household! This week, I had my first in-service days at PeeWee School. Many people have said I'm crazy to start back so early (just 5 weeks after my c-section), but I feel completely fine and really enjoyed my first two days back.

I was fortunate enough to have my mom watch Caleb on Tuesday and Thursday, so I just had Aaron with me up at school while we were setting up. It was tough enough to focus and get things done with Aaron with me, I'm not sure I would have even been helpful if I had Caleb too. Next week will be the same (GG and Grandma Mal are each spending a day with Caleb) and then the three of us will start school on the 30th! I'm super excited that Aaron has both of the teachers Caleb had last year. They are WONDERFUL! I only know Caleb's teachers as coworkers....but I'm excited about them as well. Two of the teachers have been there for quite some time and the third is new this year but has previous teaching experience.

Besides the craziness of starting back to school, we've been busy getting back into our old routine of running errands and doing housework.

Yesterday we had a family lunch at our house for my and Kristen's birthdays. My birthday isn't technically until Wednesday, but Jonathan gave me my present early, a Nook Color! I had mentioned wanting one a while back, but never thought he'd actually give me one. I've already been enjoying doing some reading with it and LOVE it!

After a busy week and Saturday, we relaxed after going to church today. It was nice to have a day of rest before we jump into the craziness again tomorrow.

Here are some pictures from the week/weekend! Enjoy : )

Holding onto Daddy : )
Aaron with his new doggy! 

Using doggy to hold up the paci! 
The boys were having fun!



Playing with his rocket ship! 
Blastoff!!!
Cutie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment