Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lazy Saturday, Busy Sunday

Another weekend has come and gone. Why is it that the weekdays pass by slowly and the weekend flies by? I love the moments that the three of us spend together. We purposefully did nothing on Saturday this weekend. We've been so busy the past few weeks and we knew that we just needed some time together to relax and enjoy being with Caleb. We did no laundry, no chores, no cleaning... just spent time together. It was wonderful!

Sunday, however, was a little different. We spent the afternoon with our small group, some of my favorite people and one of my favorite times of the week. After our bible study was over, we quickly went to one of the couple's new house. They signed and started moving on Friday! We got to take a tour of the house and then prayed over all of the things God has planned for the next step of their life together in their new home. Being there reminded me of mine and Jonathan's move not that long ago! We've now been in our home for 1/2 a year. We're so comfortable here though, I feel like we've been here forever. After our prayer time, we went to visit GG, Papa and Derrill in Kemah. I made a batch of fudge yesterday and I love sharing our sweets with them. We stopped in for a short visit and ended up staying for dinner! Yummy leftover chili and vegetable stew! It was nice to catch up for a little while and then we headed home for the night. Caleb had a bath and went to bed a little while ago, Jonathan is in front of the fireplace and I'm in the comfy chair on the computer! What a nice way to end a busy day!


Sunday morning.. all of my boys together!


Jonathan called me into the living room so I could see Caleb "walking"! I think it'll still be a while til we have the real thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment