Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Time flies!

It doesn't seem that we've really done that much in the past week here in the Lutz household, but I'm not sure where the week went! A somewhat wise old man (my father) keeps telling me the days are long, but the weeks are short and I'm really seeing that realization lately! Caleb and I spend our days playing and doing laundry or running errands. Last weekend we started putting Caleb in his crib for naps and letting him fall asleep on his own. It was a process, but he's now doing very well with it! He seems to be sleeping better during naps and doesn't take as many during the day now. I'm looking forward to his 4 month appointment in a few weeks so I can get the numbers on how he's growing. I know he's really started filling out lately!

This weekend was another busy one. Grandma (my mom) had a birthday on Sunday, so we invited everyone over on Saturday to enjoy time together and celebrate a little. Sunday we made to church (yay!) and then had our bible study in the afternoon. After that Grandma Mal came over to babysit while Jonathan and I went on a date. It was nice to get out for a little while with my hubby! Jonathan then had Monday off so we finally had a day to relax! We did get a chance to go over to Grandma Mal's house in the afternoon and visit with Aunt Laura, Aunt Sarah and Lana! I love watching Caleb watch Lana, I think he's really trying to figure out who she is!

Not much else going on in our world at the moment! Here are some pictures from the weekend!


Caleb with Uncle Derrill (and Uncle Derrill's hat!)



Caleb still seems to want Lana's bow!



Aunt Laura is holding a toy and both babies are looking at it!



Caleb playing in his exersaucer at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment