Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Cold and Cold Weather

We've had a fairly quiet week here in the Lutz house. I spent Tuesday and Wednesday trying to recover from my cold and Thursday and Friday were spent inside by the fire place! I was feeling fine by Thursday afternoon, but I didn't want to get Caleb out in the cold, windy weather. While I was sick, Jonathan stayed home and took care of Caleb. It was such a relief to sleep and relax most of the day. Jonathan brought him to me when he needed to eat, but other then that I was given time to get better. Yesterday evening we livened things up and spent some time with friends. Jonathan went "out" with the boys - meaning they got together at someone else's house to play poker and eat pizza, and the girls came to our house to eat, talk and relax! It was nice getting together with friends and enjoying some girl/guy time.

Caleb seems to get a little bigger every day. Today we started putting him in his crib before he falls asleep. It hasn't been horrible, but I do hope it gets better over the next few days. I keep saying he looks so big, but seeing him in his crib he looks so tiny! I'm used to him being in his bouncy seat or in the pack 'n play which is significantly smaller than the crib. Other than that, he went from his back to his side this week and is pushing up more strongly with his arms during tummy time.


Tummy Time!


Our big 3 month old.

No comments:

Post a Comment