Thursday, February 4, 2010

4 months old!

Our baby turned 4 months old yesterday! I know I say this every month, but where has the time gone?!? Every time I turn around he changes or learns something new. Here are some facts!

Weight: 12lbs (2nd percentile)

Height: 24 3/4 inches (29th percentile)

Favorite toy: Crinkle Lion (he "talks" to lion in a different voice than he talks to us)

Play time: splits time between the quilt on the floor and his exersaucer

Laughs: when we make funny noises (and then gets the hiccups), when excited he screeches

Milestones this month: rolls from tummy to back or back to tummy (not a full roll yet), started playing in his exersaucer, sits in the bumbo while Mommy and Daddy eat (most of the time), looks for us when we leave his field of vision, falls asleep on his own in his crib



I can't imagine what the next month will hold, but I love watching this little boy grow every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment