Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Weekend

Happy Valentines Day! (yesterday) We had a wonderful weekend! On Friday we went to Jessica's house for dinner. It was nice to catch up with her and to see how Caleb would do around her pets (especially her dog). It was his first experience with a little dog and he didn't seem to be bothered at all! We stayed for a little while after dinner, but then made our way home to put him to bed and watch the opening ceremony of the Olympics! I have always loved watching the opening ceremony so I was really excited about it! I even dressed up Caleb in USA colors earlier in the day just so I could take his picture! He's so cute!



We spent Saturday morning and afternoon enjoying our time with Caleb and doing a few things around the house. Around 5:00 my parents came over to babysit while we had a Valentine's date. It's so nice that they are close by and enjoy being with Caleb! I always worry about how Caleb will do with a babysitter and he has been doing just fine lately. I do hope to work on getting him to take a bottle again. He's really been fighting it the past few times we've offered it.

We didn't do much for Valentine's Day itself, but did keep busy with church and bible study. I did take the time to take a picture of him in his V-day outfit! Again - so cute!



Jonathan had today off so he let me get out of the house for a little while and took care of Caleb. He's such a good Daddy! He goes back to work tomorrow, but it was nice getting a three day weekend with him. Below are some pictures we've taken recently that I just had to share!

Enjoy & have a great week!


Play time!


Cute sleeping pose!


Our cats do exist though I rarely talk about them anymore! Here they are being cute in front of the fireplace!

No comments:

Post a Comment