Friday, August 24, 2012

Melissa's Birthday Dinner #1!

My Birthday is today! 

I have officially decided to ignore laundry, housework and my general to do list! I'm focusing on playing with our boys, relaxing and doing fun stuff on the computer for a change. Later today, Jonathan and I are having dinner out without the boys and tomorrow we're getting together with my family. I actually got to start celebrating a whole week ago! Last weekend, I had an early birthday dinner with Grandpa Ron, Dao, Aunt Laura and Uncle Drew. 

We had a great time visiting with everyone. I actually see Dao several times a week at the Fitness Center and Ron there every once in a while as well. It had been a little while since we had seen Aunt Laura and Uncle Drew though, so it was nice to hear how they have been doing. 

Caleb was in clingy mode so he rotated between laps. He got some good time with Grandpa!
Snuggling with Mommy. The poor thing fell asleep about two minutes from the restaurant so he wasn't in the best mood. He was well behaved though, just extra clingy! 
Laura and Dao
Drew and Laura
Jonathan and Aaron
Caleb helped me open my presents! A Starbucks gift card (most of which is already gone!) and a heart monitor for exercising! 
The waiter brought me out a dessert since we were celebrating my birthday. Between Aaron and Caleb I only got a few bites. Everyone got a kick out of my little birdies! 
I had a great time celebrating my birthday early! Thanks Ron, Dao, Laura and Drew for helping kick off my birthday, give me my caffeine fix for the new school year, and give me more tools to keep working to lose weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment