Saturday, September 8, 2012

Finishing my Birthday

Well, I posted about my first birthday dinner a couple weeks ago, I guess it's about time I wrapped up my birthday!

We went to La Brisa the day after my birthday to have dinner with my side of the family. We were lucky enough to get a room off to the side so we could enjoy our meal and the boys weren't stuck in their chairs the whole time.

We started off attempting a family picture...the boys didn't cooperate, but Jonathan and I look nice : ) Eventually we'll get a picture of us all looking at the camera, right?


After our meal, my mom pulled out the cupcakes. I wasn't expecting any birthday extras....haha, I was wrong! Right after the cupcakes, the La Brisa balloon man came in to entertain us and several servers came in to sing happy birthday to me. It wasn't the quiet dinner I was expecting, but we had a good time! 



The boys with their helmets and swords from the clown. I had a hat, but we didn't seem to get a picture of it...too bad ; )


I had a fun time celebrating my birthday! Thanks to everyone for helping me begin another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment