Friday, August 24, 2012

Family Fun

I started my teacher in-service days this week, which means summer is officially over! I think we're all ready to get back to PeeWee school even though we've had a great summer. 

Here are a few things we've been doing as summer winds down. 

Jonathan built a big fort as we were moving some furniture around. 

Please excuse the lack of pants on Caleb...that's been our normal while potty training!
Aaron peeking out
Aaron laying down just like Mommy
We moved the ball pit to the living room for something different to play with downstairs. Both boys love it and the Mickey Mouse chair!

Aaron moved the chair to this location, any guesses as to what he was trying to do? Yep, the little monster is already trying to be a climber! 
Chillin'
Caleb being silly in the ball pit
Tongue sticking out as usual
Two brothers playing, it kind of looks like Aaron was trying to bite in this picture, but I promise he wasn't! 
He does, however, enjoy biting the balls! 
Caleb has begun to enjoy taking pictures with my camera. I occasionally give him some time to try it out. The other day we were taking turns with it. He was actually in a sweet mood and smiled for me : )

Isn't he handsome? He looks so big to me here! 
Caleb got a good picture of his brother!
As you can see, we haven't really been doing all that much, but we've been having fun and that's all that matters! I've got one more week of in-service days and then the boys will start back as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment