Saturday, August 11, 2012

Weekend with Daddy

While Mommy is away, the boys will play! 

Last weekend I had the chance to get away and enjoy some much needed girl time with friends while my boys spent some time together. I came home relaxed and rested and heard about all the fun they had while I was away! I'm so lucky that Jonathan enjoys being with the boys and that I don't have to worry when he's in charge! 

Jonathan took them to the park on Saturday morning to get out for a while. 

His eyes in this picture just crack me up! 
Aaron's first time to play on the big playground! 




I usually separate the boys at lunch for this reason...but it's cute to see how much they love each other : ) 
Disclaimer: I had nothing to do with the outfits selected for my boys while I was gone! I simply appreciate that they were dressed and wearing shoes while out in public : )

No comments:

Post a Comment