Thursday, April 19, 2012

Things Caleb Says...

I keep a container at the bottom of the pantry with snacks for Caleb. It typically contains fruit snacks and baggies with snack size portions of pretzels, goldfish, pirate booty, and various cracker type snacks. I hadn't gotten around to filling it lately, so any time Caleb wanted a snack I was having to go help him find something.

I went to the store yesterday and refilled his container while he was napping. After he woke up, he asked for a snack and I told him to go check the pantry.

He opened the door and exclaimed (in his super cute, high pitched, 2 year old voice) "Oh, you went to the grocery store!"

He was crazy excited to find a snack! It's cute how small things can make a big difference to a 2 1/2 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment