Thursday, April 19, 2012

Outside!

Our weather was BEAUTIFUL last week! It was warm and bright with a light breeze...perfect for playing outside! 

One evening, we were playing outside and Jonathan turned on the sprinkler for a bit. We very suddenly decided to let Caleb have some fun running through it . (His first run through a sprinkler!) I'm not typically into spontaneity...planning is more my style...but I enjoyed our impromptu fun! 





On Saturday, we joined our small group for a bbq. It was another gorgeous day so we spent a lot of time outside. We've really enjoyed our small group. We're fortunate that all our kids are close in age, so having them play together is a blast! 

Getting ready for a pinata!
Caleb suddenly turned shy and needed help from Mommy to hit the pinata.
Candy!
Playing in the car : )
Aaron had a lot of fun in the swing!
Cheese!
Jonathan had a lot of fun with the kids...he's so natural with young kids! 
I hope our weather holds at these great temps for a while! I know summer will bring on the heat, but I'll enjoy mornings in the 60s and highs in the 80s as long as they'll stick around!

No comments:

Post a Comment