Sunday, April 8, 2012

March: Weight Loss Update

Well, I'm going to be honest...because I promised myself in January that I wouldn't give up on this weight loss journey and I knew it would be tough... I am FRUSTRATED. 

Through the beginning of March, I continued to eat well and exercise regularly only to stay at the same weight loss for three weeks. In my mind, I know that I was loosing fat but gaining muscle weight, but it's so irritating not seeing the scale move. After three weeks of frustrating weigh-ins, my habits began to slip. I missed an exercise session, snacked a bit on a rough day, and quickly found myself back to how I had been at the end of last year. It's amazing how old habits come back so quickly. 

This week, my goal is to get back on track again. To not miss any of my exercise sessions and to get back to eating my 4-5 small meals each day without snacking in between. I know I can continue to loose weight if I stay focused! 

SO....

Weight loss through February = 12 pounds

March weight loss = +/- 0...maintained original 12 lbs. 

Pant size....down 2 pant sizes! Had to buy some new summer shorts/capris since last years absolutely don't fit! (Another indication for me that I was continuing to loose fat weight even when the scale wasn't changing)

Hopefully next month I'll report back with more to celebrate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment