Tuesday, May 21, 2013

PeeWee School - End of the Year Program '13

Today was our last day of PeeWee School for the year. I feel like time flew from Easter til now, I have no idea how we got here already! Tonight we had the end of year program. I didn't get to see the boys "perform" but Jonathan took lots of pictures and videos for me to enjoy when I got home.

Aaron's class was the first to go up on stage. I didn't expect him to do much...it's pretty tough when you're 22 months, I imagine it's a little overwhelming! He did great though and I'm super proud of him for not crying!




Caleb's class was in the middle of the program. I'm amazed at how well most of the kids did. Below is a super cute video of his class singing You are My Sunshine!






I'm so proud of Caleb for singing. In the past he's always stood there quietly looking pretty grouchy, but he really got into it this year, way to go buddy!

My class was last to go and, as always, looked super cute in their graduation caps and gowns! I've loved teaching the oldest class at PWS the past few years, I felt kind of sad at the end of the evening. While I look forward to enjoying things like the end of year program as a parent next year, I will miss special times like these with my students. I was so proud of each of them walking across the stage to get their bibles and preschool diplomas. They look so "grown up" and ready for Kindergarten, it's so nice to feel like just maybe I helped them along the way!

We're still not done this week with school. Tomorrow is my work day to clean out the classroom and on Thursday we're heading to Bayou Wildlife Reserve for an end of the year field trip. I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures to post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment