Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Family Dinners

Grandma Mal invited us over for dinner on Saturday and Aunt Katy had us over for dinner on Sunday so I managed to get away with zero cooking over the weekend! It was an awesome break from the kitchen : ) 

They sure do love the play Happy Meal box, I don't think they've ever had a real one though! 
I think he's getting a little big for this horse
Skyping with Lana
Caleb and Uncle Drew, good one even though Caleb's hand was crazy
Take two! 
 Like I said, on Sunday we went to Katy's apartment for dinner. We even enjoyed a walk around her apartment neighborhood before coming back for ice cream!

Crazy fun
Lasagna, Japanese style! 
Silly boy just wanted me to take pictures! This is his "CHEEEEEESSSSSEEEEE" face
Two silly monkeys
Caleb eating his lasagna
Our walk, Caleb was our guide
Aaron thought about attacking some ducks
The opposite side of Katy's apartment complex backs up to part of Clear Lake, we walked over to check out the water. 
Cheese
I was terrified Aaron would duck under one of those benches and fall in
A few of the MANY ducks at her apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment