Sunday, December 11, 2011

A PeeWee Christmas




Merry Christmas! Tuesday evening was our PeeWee School family Christmas party! I'm not one for standing in line at the mall for my kids to hopefully get a descent picture with Santa, but when Santa's already at the Christmas party (and it's free) - why not try! Oh my goodness, I know Caleb's not afraid of strangers, but I expected at least a little hesitation from him...no, that was certainly not the case. We practically had to hold him back until it was his turn to go up and he just loved giving Santa a big hug! I may be a little biased - but have you ever seen a cuter picture of two sweet boys with Santa?!? Ugh - I just love it! 

After Santa, there were booths for the kids to do some fun activities. My mom joined us to help with Aaron since I helped man one of the booths part of the time. 

Mrs. Christi (one of Caleb's teachers) helping him decorate a cookie. 
Eating his yummy cookie (with the bear Santa gave him)
Pretty cookie!
Decorating a Christmas bag with Grandma and Aaron. 
"Cheese!"
After the booths were done, our drama team shared the Christmas story with the kids. By then Caleb was getting pretty tired, but Grandma helped him make it a little longer!

Watching the Christmas story
He liked the story, especially with Grandma!
For the next two days, Santa's Bear was very popular! He currently resides in Caleb's bed and must be there when he goes to sleep : ) 

Christmas Bear (given by Grandpa Ron last year) and Santa's Bear hanging out with Caleb after his nap the next day
I love that our school gives the boys a chance to celebrate Christmas with fun and remembering the true reason for Christmas. We have a lot of parties and events this season, but I loved spending this evening with all of my boys (and Grandma too!).

No comments:

Post a Comment