Sunday, December 11, 2011

Friends

Jonathan and I joined our first small group bible study at church a little over 2 1/2 years ago. There were 4 couples (later we added one more), 2 babies and 1 on the way. Over time, two of those couples moved to Saudi, we had more babies bringing us to 7 kids and 2 more on the way, and we have branched out to start new bible study groups.

With all the changes we have all faced, we have tried to stay close. It's not easy and I'm probably the worst at keeping in touch, but we still try to get together when everyone is in town.

We didn't get to all be together at the same time with this visit, but we had lunch with the Perry's last weekend and some playtime/talk time with the Che yesterday morning. I'm so glad to have had that time with both even if it was short. I know they have a lot of people to visit when they are in the states and it's hard to find time for everyone.

Lunch at T-Bone Tom's
The Girls (and babies - Miles (11months), Aaron (5 months) and Jonah (13 months)  
Gavin and Caleb (Caleb wanted to do everything Gavin did - it was cute!)
The Guys
Playing with cars
Saturday morning at our house...

Graham (9 months), Aaron (5 months), Caleb 2 years
Caleb and Peyton
I wish I had gotten a few more pictures at our house, but we were so busy talking, I didn't even think about it! Loved having time with all the ladies (and guys too!), thanks for taking time to catch up with us! 

PS - and thanks to my wonderful husband for playing with the bigger kids while the ladies were at our house so that we could focus on catching up and not entertaining all the kids! I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment