Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Catching Up

December has been such a whirl-wind of events! I love the Christmas season and all the events going on. I really worked hard this year to only say "yes" to some of the things going on so that our family could still enjoy the season and not be overwhelmed. We've had a few Christmas parties and family gatherings and lots of time to hang out as a family. I think we've balanced out pretty well and are relaxed and ready as we get closer to Christmas.

I'm trying to catch up with our various December pictures on the blog so that as we have family events later this week, I'll be ready to put up those posts. I can't believe Christmas will be here in just a few days! Yippee!

I'm pretty sure that's NOT where I left him! 
Caleb pointing to a clue! 
Yes, Caleb is the one that noticed Aaron's outfit had a clue on it (from Blue's Clues) It was cute : ) 
My three guys 
Hugging his giraffe on the floor. 
Yummy toes!
Jonathan was on a conference call upstairs, so we hung out in the bedroom to limit the noise. Caleb crawled in our bed and asked me to bring him his bears. Here he is all snuggled while watching Blue. Didn't last long, but the calm moments was sweet! 
Super happy boy! He's gotten so stable in his exersaucer and loves playing with all the toys attached to it. 
We hope everyone is relaxed as you go into the holidays. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment