Sunday, March 20, 2011

Phone pics

I don't take pictures with my cell phone all that often, but when I do, I never fail to forget to do anything with them! I happened to look at them earlier today and thought, I should share these, so here they go!

A few weeks ago, Jonathan, Caleb and I had dinner with my parents. I was in the ladies' room when we were seated, and when I joined the group I noticed that Caleb was sitting with Grandma and Pops. He was super cute sitting there in the booster seat!



While we were finishing our meals, Caleb got restless, so Jonathan let him do some coloring. Doesn't he look so happy! (And big too - doesn't look like a baby anymore!)



Since he enjoyed coloring so much at the restaurant, I bought some crayons for him, but hadn't really had the chance to use them. Yesterday, he was beginning to fuss a little, so I got a few crayons out and let him color in the back of my planner. He had so much fun! These pictures aren't the best because all I could do was hold out my arm and hope I was somewhat centered on Caleb! 






I wish I could take better pictures with my phone, but I guess they're better than nothing when my camera is unavailable (or out of reach). 

Hope you enjoyed the random pictures and sorry for all of the run-on sentences. It's bedtime and my brain only functions at half speed on Sunday evenings! It's sad when you know most of the sentences look wrong, but can't figure out how to fix them! Guess it's time for bed. I hope everyone had a great weekend, I know I did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment