Saturday, June 19, 2010

Two busy weeks

Wow! I can't believe it's been two weeks since I wrote the last post! We have been more busy than I can ever remember being!

Caleb and I have been swimming at a friend's house, had some play time with cousin Lana, gone to Palm Beach with our play group, spent some time with GG and Papa, and took a day trip up to Spring to visit with Kristen and Eli (not to mention the usual grocery shopping and weekly errands). Since Caleb is now quite mobile, I am much worse about taking pictures! When he stayed in the same spot to play it was so much easier to pull out the camera, now when we're out I'm constantly trying to make sure I don't loose him! Let me just say this...we are NEVER this busy! I always try to have a few fun things to do each week, but I don't like to be busy day after day. I'm very much a home-body and Caleb enjoys playing with his toys at the house.

A few random pictures from the last two weeks:



Isn't he so pitiful!

Besides being busy during the day, we've also had a lot of events going on in the evenings. Some friends of ours had a gender reveal party on Monday. We found out they are having a boy! He'll be another friend for Caleb to play with! We also went to Lana's 1st birthday party. I can't believe our niece is a year old already. She and Caleb had a great time playing during her party. We had some old friends over for dinner last weekend and stayed up too late talking, but I'm so glad we were able to get together.


The birthday girl!

Grandpa Ron and Jonathan with the two cousins.

And my favorite part of the last two weeks.... I started cake decorating classes! Sarah (Jonathan's sister), Katy (my sister) and I all decided to take a class together. I can't speak for all of us, but I'm having so much fun! The first night we decorated cookies (which were eaten before I could take a picture), at our second class we decorated a whole cake! It's certainly not perfect, but WAY better than I ever could have done before this class. We have two weeks left of the basics class and then I think I'll sign up for course 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment