Monday, June 21, 2010

Stairs

We have accidently discovered that Caleb can now make his way up the stairs! While Jonathan was playing with Caleb upstairs in our game room yesterday, he stepped away for a few minutes and when he came back, Caleb was at the bottom of the two steps that lead into the room. Jonathan decided to walk past him and go into the game room just to see what he would do. Caleb turned and crawled right up the steps like he's done it all along! When Jonathan went back down the steps again, Caleb followed and fell down the two steps again like it was no big deal. I'm glad he doesn't get scared or hurt easily, but we're now working on going backwards down the steps safely!

As this was going on, Jonathan called for me to bring the camera...so here's a video of Caleb's second trip up the stairs. Today we made a trip from the 1st floor all the way to the 2nd and all I did was stand behind him just in case. Of course, he giggled most of the way up because he thought I was chasing him, but I can't believe he's crawling up the stairs so easily already! My silly little monkey : )

No comments:

Post a Comment