Friday, June 25, 2010

Drinking Water

...pool water, that is! Caleb and I started "Mommy and Me" swim lessons this week and his primary goal seems to be drinking as much pool water as he can! We are doing a two week Monday through Thursday class at the YMCA and so far I think we both are having fun. Caleb loves kicking his feet in the water and has been trying to pull up on the side of the pool to get out like the "big" kids! He seems to be the youngest of our little class with kids as old as (I'm guessing) around 2 1/2. Blowing bubbles is not something he has accomplished yet though! Every time I put him close enough he sticks out his tongue to drink the water instead!

While having an 8:15 class every day has been rough for the morning routine, I'm hoping after two weeks we're used to our new routine so this can be my time to work out. I've been working out off and on over the last few months and I feel so much better when I get that time for myself, both physically and mentally. I'm also enjoying having more time with Jonathan's sister, Sarah, and her little girl, Lana. Now that Sarah is a stay at home mom we're getting more opportunities to get the cousins together. I think Lana is enjoying swimming too!

My Mom got the chance to stop by after her workout (she works out at the Y too) and took some pictures for us on Wednesday! How cute are our little water babies!





No comments:

Post a Comment