Sunday, July 7, 2013

Friends

On Friday our friends, Aaron and Brandy, came over for lunch. They have two adorable twin boys. It was so nice to get to catch up with them and watch the boys. They've gotten so big already! 

We were fully prepared for Caleb and Aaron to be super grouches after staying up late for fireworks the night before and for the twins to have a rough time since they've been teething lately. We were hoping to at least enjoy lunch. Well, I'm thankful that all four boys were awesome! We ended up spending several hours getting to hang out and catch up. Thanks for being good boys! 

Brandy and I with four cuties
Jonathan and Aaron with the four boys
I loved watching Jonathan and Aaron play with the boys. They have been friends since elementary school.  How awesome to watch their kids grow up too!
I was tickling David and Caleb came over to be tickled too. 
Aaron was super cute with the boys. He was really studying them and making sure they were ok. He made Brandy and I a little nervous at first, but was really gentle and sweet! Usually when we see the boys, Aaron won't let me hold one, but he was fine letting me spend time with the babies this time.

So glad we got some time together before vacation! Love these boys and their parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment