Monday, October 1, 2012

Jonathan's 28th Birthday

Jonathan celebrated his 28th birthday last week! Happy Birthday, babe! We had a family gathering at Cracker Barrel the weekend before where I brought my camera, but forgot to take it out! (Sorry!) The day of his birthday, we spent the evening as a family. 

Jonathan's birthday dinner. He requested chicken enchiladas. 
Jonathan and Caleb with Daddy's presents
Caleb enjoying licking the icing off his cupcake (he never actually ate the cupcake!) 
Jonathan was given several gift cards, some candies and the Avenger movie for his birthday. He and I relaxed on his birthday evening and watched the movie together. It was a nice date night in!

I'm thankful every day for such an amazing husband. I hope he felt loved on his birthday too! We love you, Jonathan!

No comments:

Post a Comment