Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Date with Mommy

Caleb and I went on a date this morning!

We left Aaron at home with Grandma and had a fun morning, just the two of us! We did a few needed errands to get the boys some summer clothes and then made our way to Jump N Jungle. We had never been before, but I'd heard good things and at $7 for Caleb to play as long as he wanted, I figured it was worth checking out.

He had a blast! The boy is fearless! Jump N Jungle has a bunch of the big inflatable "houses" to jump in with big slides and obstacle courses. He tried everything and LOVED it! He wanted me on with him at first, but a few minutes in and he was ready to do it all on his own. We will certainly be back again!





After jumping for an hour, we went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. I was so impressed with how well he handled time to leave! Most kids his age were throwing tantrums while putting on shoes. I told him he could slide one more time and when he got off he walked right over to the shoes to get ready to go. No fighting or anything. I'm so proud of him!

He nearly fell asleep in the car on the way home and passed out as soon as his head hit the pillow! He's still sleeping (2 1/2 hours later). I hope he enjoyed our date as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment