Saturday, September 24, 2011

Jonathan's Birthday Weekend

Happy (almost) Birthday to my wonderful husband!

Jonathan knew he wanted a grill for his birthday, so I let him research and pick out exactly what he wanted. He picked it up yesterday on his way home from work and put it together in the living room. He figured out exactly where he wants to use it on the patio and the best place to store it as well. Doesn't it look awesome on our beautiful deck!



Jonathan made lunch for us earlier today outside. We had yummy hotdogs! Caleb did great not touching the grill and not staying under Jonathan's feet. I was inside with Aaron during that time, and we weren't sure how Caleb would do. He's such a good boy! 



We enjoyed our first grilled lunch! Jonathan is already planning hamburgers for his birthday dinner tomorrow. I'm sure those will turn out great too!


Caleb and I went out this morning to pick up some Mrs. Gatti's cupcakes. We got four different flavors. Jonathan and I enjoyed the Fuji Caramel Apple after Caleb went down for his nap and we've got three more to last the rest of the weekend. I'll make cupcakes for Jonathan and Caleb's join birthday dinner next weekend, but didn't want Jonathan to go without anything on his actual birthday.

Jonathan, I hope you have a wonderful weekend! We love you so much! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment