Saturday, November 20, 2010

Just Like Mommy

I try really hard not to be on the phone around Caleb too much, I like to give him my attention while we're together. That being said....I guess I haven't done so well with that goal as he is now copying Mommy!

I took some pictures of him yesterday "talking" on his phone and pacing, just like I do! Such a silly little boy : )






Totally unrelated... here are some other playtime pictures. 

Grandma Mal gave him this toy rocket ship a long time ago and we've just recently pulled it out to play on. He LOVES it and for some reason decided it would be more fun to stick a toy in his mouth while he played on it this time. 


The other day I found him like this on the floor. It was cute to see him with snack, cup and giraffe! 


And last, I found the cats like this a few mornings ago. I love that their feet are intertwined. Maybe they were keeping their feet warmer...not really sure, but they are cute too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment