Tuesday, August 31, 2010

PeeWee School

Caleb had his first day of school today!

I'm now teaching PeeWee School at our church two days a week and Caleb is in the "tiny neighbors" class, a room for teachers' kids that aren't old enough to be in a typical class. I'm super excited to be doing some teaching again and I'm glad Caleb will get the chance to be with kids his age for a few hours each week. I think it's a great balance between the side of me that wants to stay home and the side of me that loves teaching.

I've had a few teacher inservice days, but today was the first day for kids to be there. I had a wonderful day with my class and my two co-teachers and Caleb's teachers shared that he had a good day as well! I'm so glad the school year has begun well and I hope that continues! So from now on, Tuesday and Thursday we'll be busy at school!

I took a few pictures of Caleb before school this morning... his first day at school! Of course, he wouldn't look at the camera, but his backpack sure was interesting : )


No comments:

Post a Comment